- Kick the Columns, literallyRenovation projects can come in all shapes, sizes, and conditions. Sometimes our clients ask us to take on projects that stretch belief as to their starting condition and imagined end. One such project for our office was the renovation of […]
- Tracing the DrawingsWe find ourselves hurried to complete projects on shorter timescales and with more aggressive budgets. Rightfully so, our clients are asking to get the best quality work for the least amount of money equating, for them, the best value. Often […]
- it is not a question of “if” but “when”…A frequent challenge in this part of the country is the condition of the slab-on-grade concerning its moisture content. Existing buildings, in particular, can pose unique challenges on this subject. The Gulf Coast region’s high water table and frequent heavy […]
- Entering the 4th DimensionAs if we didn’t already have enough on our plates, now you want me to think about time!? Yes, yes we do. While the “means and methods” of the construction process is not typically in the hands of the design […]
- WTD – Walls To DeckAt CH+P it is not uncommon to happen upon one of our site investigations and see the lower half of a body perched on a ladder evaluating the space above the ceiling. Many times, when investigating space, especially in the […]
Established in 1994, Courtney Harper + Partners Architects is dedicated to designing environments that are functional, sustainable and inspiring. Our design process is founded in issue-identification, information gathering and open communication between architect and client. A CH+P project manager works in tandem with client representatives to develop a strategy among the four distinct forces that will define the design process: aesthetics, function, technology and economics
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.